Product Name:- Mebeverine Hydrochloride
CAS No:- 2753-45-9
Thaerapeutic Class:- Anti-spasmodic
Molecular Formula:- C25H35NO5
Molecular Weight:- 429.6 g/mol
Usage:- Mebeverine is used to relieve some of the symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and related conditions; specifically stomach ache and cramps, persistent diarrhea, and flatulence. It helps in muscle spasms.
- some people may get a mild itchy skin rash or swelling.
- hypersensitivity reactions and allergic reactions
- heartburn, indigestion, tiredness, diarrhea, constipation, loss of appetite,
- general malaise, dizziness, insomnia, headache, and decreased pulse rate
- In extremely rare occasions, cause drug-induced acute angle closure glaucoma
Disclaimer: Our aim is to provide the most apt and current information. However, due to drugs affect each person differently, we cannot assure that this information includes all possible side effects. The detail ought not be considered as a substitute for medical advice. Always discuss possible side effects with a healthcare provider who knows your medical history.